Saturday 3 November 2012

REVIEW IN TRIPADVISOR BY Sneha_Singh, Navi Mumbai, India


“Great Hotel staff=family”
Reviewed 5 October 2012
1 person found this review helpful
we booked this hotel thru booking.com after looking review on tripadvisor, hotel is clean and look like heritage property and roof top restaurant with the view of lake with lake palace, Staff were all very accommodating, I'm having a very hard time typing now because my right index finger got slashed by a knife this morning as I was chopping fruits, then i call to Chandra and he helped me bandage it up quickly, but I was in throbbing pain for a while. Since we were able to stop the bleeding, I decided not to go to a doctor, as I thought stitched would not be necessary. but Chandra told us to go to the doctor, then she took me to the doctor, he is very nice person, i recommend this to all my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment