Saturday 3 November 2012

REVIEW BY Sebhascurlyhair, India ON TRIPADVISOR

“Best place I've stayed at in India, twice now!”
Reviewed 29 January 2012
My friend Nick recommended Little Prince to me, saying that it was very good value, comfortable and clean rooms, but best of all had absolute crankers of staff who helped you with anything, wanted nothing from you and would just sit about their charming rooftop restaurant (wit
h sheesha and beer), being throughly entertaining and cool.

Aside from Udaipur being the most charming city in India I visited, this was easily the most enjoyable (and best value) guest house I stayed at. Much nicer than its price suggests and a view second to none. It was so good, in fact, I came back a second time. I would like to make it a hattrick.

Seb.

Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple

No comments:

Post a Comment